WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
We are a team of seven people dedicated to delivering a number of high profile events.
We have experience in organising a whole range of events including Royal Visits, VIP visits, openings of buildings, launches of institutions, exhibitions, lectures, festivals, graduation ceremonies and much more.
We are responsible for:
- Organising undergraduate and postgraduate graduation ceremonies both in Sheffield and overseas
- Organising and delivering the University’s prestigious lectures
- Liaising between the University and Civic Offices regarding its involvement in legal and civic issues
- Organising prestigious and high profile events engaging with both internal and external stakeholders. The purpose of these events may include: cultivating potential clients, influencing and informing opinion leaders, publicising major new facilities, engaging with the city and cultivating alumni/ potential donors.
- Publicising University events through the What’s On web pages and the Open Campus brochure
We also provide expert advice to departments across the University on how to plan and execute a successful event.
Before getting in touch, have you checked to see if the information you need is on the Organising an Event web page?
The Events Team
Development, Alumni Relations
& Events Office
40 Victoria Street
Fax: 0114 222 1044
What's on and Open Campus Enquiries