U Talk Back - Give us Feedback!
Sheffield Students' Union is run for students by students. We want your questions, praise, suggestions and complaints - whether student, staff, non-student or prospective student for the Students' Union.
Using our feedback system, 'U Talk Back', there's several ways to give us feedback. You can either use the 'U Talk Back' button on the right hand side of your browser window throughout our website, or using the button below.
- Questions - Using our knowledge base which grows based on the questions you ask, you should be able to find an answer to your question. If not, feel free to submit a question, we'll get back with a response, and this will go into helping our knowledge base grow and grow. Please note that it can take up to five working days for a response.
- Praise - We put a lot of work into the Students' Union to make sure we get everything right for you, and we appreciate your praise for the work we do so.
- Suggestions - We also realise with the Students' Union being as all encompassing as it is, we might overlook a few things or not get something exactly how you'd like it - so please suggest some changes! We really do listen to everything you say and will take any suggestion seriously.
- Complaints - The Students' Union endeavours to offer all of our members, partners, clients and employees the highest levels of respect and good service. If, however, you are dissatisfied in your dealings with Sheffield Students' Union, we want to hear from you, and we will work hard to address your issue swiftly and fairly and all complaints will be answered, if possible, within five working days.
- Innovation Fund - Do you have a great idea, but no money to put it into practice? Then apply to the Students' Union Innovation Fund! Submit an idea directly for the Innovation Fund through our feedback system. The Innovation Fund panel meet every four weeks so they'll be in touch!
Give us feedback!
The choice is yours! Whatever you do, just tell us what you think...