What's it like to study with TILL?
Here you'll find out about the kind of experience you will get as a TILL student.
We offer a range of part-time higher education courses. Our students come from a wide range of backgrounds, and study with us for a variety of different reasons – to improve their job prospects, to meet new people, or to prove that they can. They also go on to many different destinations, including further full- or part-time study, in Sheffield and throughout the country.
These web pages outline some of the most important aspects of studying at TILL, and provide you with the basic information you need if you are considering taking a course with us. They are divided into:
- The benefits of Studying at TILL
- What our students say A taste of what some of our current students think of us
- Why study part-time? Benefits and resources
- Practicalities Applying, attending classes, workloads and fees
- Support and guidance Support services provided by the University, e.g. careers, disability support and study skills
- Levels of study and qualifications offered
- Ways to study with TILL
- Saving credits towards a qualification