Student Recruitment, Admissions and International Relations
Part of the larger Student Services Department, we bring together five teams:
- International Office (with responsibilities for international student recruitment)
- International Relations Office (with responsibilities for other aspects of international affairs)
- UK/EU Recruitment & Outreach
- Recruitment Support
The Recruitment and Admissions teams are collectively responsible for:
- Supporting the student journey from first point of contact, through application and admission to the point of arrival at the University
- Core, central recruitment and admissions activities (such as Open Days, working with schools and colleges, Clearing and Confirmation)
- Faculty recruitment support (including provision of market intelligence, support for new course development, recruitment marketing planning and campaigns)
The International Relations Office (IRO) is a new team for 2011/12 and brings together a number of previously disparate groups involved in international business development, international partnerships, collaborative provision and student mobility. The work of the IRO will complement but be different from the work of the International Office, which focuses on student recruitment. However the two teams will be co-located in the Arts Tower from autumn 2011 in a reflection of the synergies that will exist between them.
You can find out more about what we do, how we can help you with student recruitment or international relations and how to contact us by using the links on the left.
Head of Student Recruitment, Admissions and International Relations
email : firstname.lastname@example.org