The University of Sheffield
Social Sciences Doctoral Training Centre (DTC)


Informal enquiries should always be made directly to the relevant academic department before making a formal application.

Contact an academic department

If you would like to apply to the Social Sciences DTC, we recommend that you do so in one of two ways:

To apply, please see our page on How to apply for a research degree for the links to both the online and downloadable application forms.