University of Sheffield students are available for year long placements!
A number of courses at the University of Sheffield are now offering students the chance to benefit from a year long placement as part of their degree.
Employing a University of Sheffield student on a year long placement can provide your organisation with a number of benefits:
- the opportunity to gain fresh ideas and enthusiasm from a motivated individual.
- benefit from up to date technical knowledge & skills.
- cost effective recruitment solution.
- low risk.
- an opportunity to make early contact and assess placement students for possible employment beyond graduation.
- creation of links with a leading UK research-led institution.
To find out which degree programmes offer students the opportunity to benefit from a placement year as part of their course, please contact Helen Thorpe, Student Placement Officer on 0114 222 0937 or email: email@example.com