Documents You Will Need At The University
1. Passport with valid student visa that names the University of Sheffield:
- you must bring this to registration
- We can only register you if you can show a valid visa for the University of Sheffield/or evidence that you have applied for one and evidence of completion of your previous course. If you have not completed your previous course and are switching institutions you must have a valid visa for the University of Sheffield.
- Your documents must be scanned as part of the registration process. If you arrive early you will be able to have your visa/passport scanned on the 15 or 16 September.
2. UK identity card, if issued.
3. Original academic certificates and translations if your original certificates are not in English.