1. Home or Overseas?
Home and overseas fees are charged at a different rate by all British universities.
Your fee status depends largely on:
- where you have lived in the three years immediately before the start of your course of study (regardless of your nationality) AND
- your immigration status - if you need a visa, you do not qualify for home fees.
The rules on fee status are complex for certain categories of students. For more details see
2. Not certain about fee status?
- Contact the appropriate Admissions Section for advice before coming to Sheffield.
- A ruling from another university may not be accepted by the University of Sheffield.
3. When must fees be paid?
- All fees must be paid during your studies.
- Detailed information about this and the available payment plans are in “Registration: The Essential Guide 2013–14” or on www.sheffield.ac.uk/registration/tuitionfees from June 2013.
4. What is my fee in 2013-2014?
- Fees are in your CAS information can be found on our website:
- All fees are quoted in pounds sterling.
- Students on courses of more than one year – tuition fees increase every year and an annual increase of between 5% and 8% should be expected and budgeted for.
- FEES QUOTED ARE PAYABLE EACH YEAR.
- If in any doubt about the amount of the fee to be paid, contact
email : email@example.com