Internurse.com is an online archive of over 8,000 peer-reviewed articles on nursing, including the full text of the following journals:
- British journal of cardiac nursing
- British journal of community nursing
- British journal of healthcare assistants
- British journal of neuroscience nursing
- British journal of nursing
- British journal of school nursing
- Gastrointestinal nursing
- International journal of palliative nursing
- Journal of children's and young people's nursing
- Journal of renal nursing
- Journal of wound care
- Nurse prescribing
- Nursing and residential care
- Practice nursing
Please note that the British journal of midwifery is now hosted by the Intermid web site
Browsing the full text ejournals
To browse for articles from the full text ejournals available through internurse.com select the link to browse journals in the top left hand corner of the internurse website.
Access is available directly from this page by connecting to the internurse.com web site - you'll be prompted to login to MUSE as necessary. To access the Library's eResources collection whether on or off campus, simply log into MUSE & connect via the Library eResources links, located on the Library tab. Alternatively, access via the eResources A to Z links on the Library Web pages & login to MUSE when prompted.
If you experience any difficulties in using this eResource please call the Library on extension 27200 or email email@example.com.