Research Area: Regulation of Medicines
Supervisor(s): Professor Tamara Hervey/Professor Aurora Plomer
Thesis Title/Scope of Research
'Beyond Bias and Burden: A Multi-Causal Account of Compromise in Medicines Regulation in England and the EUResearch Cluster Membership
Sheffield Institute of Biotechnological Law and Ethics (SIBLE)
Start Date/Expected End Date
9 October 2007 - 30 August 2010
- LLB. (Hons) - University of Sheffield
- MA Biotechnological Law and Ethics with Distinction - University of Sheffield
- Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Biotechnological Law and Ethics
- Clinical Trial Registers and Clinical Trial Results Registers
- Human Rights as they relate to IP, Competition and Innovation
Other Related Activities/Recognition/Work
G.Bache, 'Resolving the Conflicts of Interest over the Registration of Clinical Trials', International Graduate Legal Research Conference, KCL, London, 9th June 2008
Research Assistant to Professor Aurora Plomer, Summer 2008 funded by Wellcome Trust.
Research assistant for European Genetic Discrimination Survey (SIBLE) – Summer 2006.
Student Mentor for students on the MA Biotechnological Law and Ethics (MABLE) course.