Shared Commonwealth Scholarships 2017
There is one award available for individuals with a strong academic background beginning their postgraduate study at the University in September 2017.
Each award offers:
•A full tuition fee waiver
•A monthly stipend
•Flights to and from your home country
Applications for the Commonwealth Scholarships will be judged on academic merit and a personal statement. In your personal statement you should outline your personal goals and how studying at the University will help you achieve them.
All eligible offer holders will be emailed with details of how to apply for the Shared Commonwealth Scholarship from the 18th November 2016.
The closing date for applications is 10th March 2017.
If you have any questions about the Shared Commonwealth Scholarship, please email: email@example.com
1. You must hold an offer to study one of the following courses by 3rd March 2017.
•MSc Environmental Change and International Development
•MSc Speech Difficulties
•MSc Psychological Research Methods
•MMedSci Human Nutrition
•MPH Public Health*
•MSc Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
•MSc Clinical Neurology
•MSc Sustainable Architecture Studies
2. Your mode of attendance must be full-time.
3. Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting all the conditions of your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
4. Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University.
5. You must not have previously studied for one year or more in a developed country.
6. You must be a national of a Commonwealth developing country (see below) and not at present living or studying in a developed country.
7. You must confirm that you will return to your home country as soon as you complete your studies at the University of Sheffield.
8. You must confirm that you are unable to personally pay your tuition fees and maintenance costs.
Commonwealth developing countries
* MPH Public Health (Distance Learning), MPH Public Health (Health Services Research) and MPH Public Health (Management and Leadership) are not included in the eligible list of courses.