Our relationship with Thailand
The University of Sheffield has a long established relationship with Thailand and we have been welcoming students here for many decades.
The first known Thai graduate of Sheffield graduated from us in 1927 and we are delighted you are interested in following that tradition.
The link below will open in a new window
International Office - Thailand team contacts
The Thailand team is here to help you and offers a comprehensive 'one stop' service to students from Thailand.
Our role includes:
- Advice and counselling for you and your parents on all aspects of study in Sheffield including courses, tuition fees and available scholarships and making an application to study with us;
- Information and practical details about living in Sheffield including finding somewhere to live, how to get here and what happens when you arrive;
- Answering your questions about the city of Sheffield and student life here;
- Possible opportunity to meet a member of staff when they visit Thailand to get information and advice on your application to Sheffield;
- Pre-departure briefings before you leave Thailand, which will give you the chance to make plans to come here and meet other new students from Thailand who will be coming to study with you in Sheffield.
You may have already met us during one of the many visits we make to Thailand throughout the year. If you haven't met us yet, then we hope you will.
If you have a general enquiry that is not answered within these pages please use our frequently asked questions database, Ask Sheffield – this has answers to most of the questions we receive.
If you cannot find the answer to your question on Ask Sheffield, please contact the Thailand Team.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org