Support for Research
The HRI offers the following as part of the package of support for research funding applications within the Faculty for Arts and Humanities:
- Pre-application peer review, complementing the exemplar applications available from the Research Office website.
- Support from the Project Officer for the strategic priority research theme 'Identities'.
- Support for knowledge transfer from the Business Research Fellow for arts and humanities.
- Assistance from HRI Digital for projects with a major ICT component, including the technical aspects of grant applications, project management and, where appropriate, peer-reviewed on-line publication.
- Targeted administrative support for research projects and research centres.
The HRI building and Douglas Knoop annex offer:
- High-quality project research and management space in an interdisciplinary environment.
- A flexible location for conferences, seminars and reading groups in the Douglas Knoop Centre, including space for small-scale exhibitions.
- Facilities for visiting researchers.
- Access Grid suite for collaborative research in the Worldwide Universities Network (WUN) and White Rose Consortium (WRC) networks as well as other national and international research clusters.
If you are planning a research project that you believe would benefit from the facilities of and association with the HRI, and/or if you would like your application to be supportively peer-reviewed before it is submitted, please contact the Research & Development Officer, Michael Pidd (0114 222 6116) at an early stage to discuss possibilities.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org