Digital Humanities Congress 2016
University of Sheffield, 8th - 10th September 2016
Early Bird Registration!
Early Bird Registration is now available for the Digital Humanities Congress which will be held at the University of Sheffield during 8th - 10th September 2016.
The conference will take place at the University's residential conference facility, The Edge.
The Full Conference Programme of 48 presentations will be available from this web page shortly.
- Professor Marilyn Deegan (Professor of Digital Humanities and Honorary Research Fellow, King’s College London)
- Dr Stephen Gregg (Senior Lecturer in English and Teaching Fellow, Bath Spa University)
- Dr Matthew K. Gold (Associate Professor of English & Digital Humanities and Advisor to the Provost for Digital Initiatives, Graduate Center, City University of New York)
Early bird registration will end on 30th June 2016.
• Early bird price: £147 (full price: £197)
• Student price: £125
To book tickets please visit: http://tinyurl.com/dhc16shop
Accommodation can be booked at the venue for £44 per night B&B via the following link: http://withus.com/book-bb-accommodation/ Please add 'DHC16' to the additional information section.
Recommended alternative accommodation options listed by distance from the conference venue:
- The Florentine (B&B), £80 per night
- The Rutland Hotel (Breakfast £10 surcharge), £115 per night
- The Psalter (B&B), £65 per night
- The Leopold Hotel (Breakfast £10 surcharge), £70 per night
- Jury's Inn (B&B), £77 per night
There are also many more options available via booking.com
For all enquiries, please contact Michael Pidd: email@example.com
Centernet is an international network of digital humanities centres: http://digitalhumanities.org/centernet