Learning Management System
The Learning Management System allows you to:
• Explore a catalogue of training and development activities provided by us and other providers within the University
• Enrol onto taught courses or access e-learning
• Maintain an individual learning plan
To access the Learning Management System
1. Click the link on the right to login using your University username and password
2. Click on the 'Catalogue' link to display a list of training and development activities
3. Select a course title to view the course description.
You will then have the option to:
• Enrol on a course if a session has been scheduled
• Join a waiting list.
• If sessions are full you can register your interest in a future course. This helps us to assess demand for running future courses, but doesn't reserve or guarantee you a place on that course.
• Enrol and launch e-learning materials
If, however you are logging in from home or off-campus then you will need to set up a VPN connection. See the Setting up a VPN link for instructions on how to do this.
NB: The priority aims of our workshops are to enable staff to develop skills that are relevant and will help them in their day to day job and/or that have been identified by their line manager at their SRDS as areas for development. While we do not wish to discourage any member of staff who wishes to develop themselves, due to increasing demand for our workshops, and to ensure all staff gain maximum benefit from our programme we would advise that individuals book on no more than 4 training courses in a 6 month period.