Personal organisation and self management
We often face many conflicting priorities as part of our work, and it can be challenging to meet these differing expectations. A range of courses are offered to help provide strategies for managing yourself and your work to meet the conflicting priorities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Mind mapping
- Project management: The basics - Part one
- Project management: The basics - Part two
- Speed reading
- Time management
Useful guide library
The following titles in the Useful Guide Library may be of assistance. You can access the library from the link on the right. You will need to enter your username and password:
- A useful guide to de-stress you
- A useful guide to delegating
- A useful guide to managing email
- A useful guide to personal development
- A useful guide to PRINCE2
- A useful guide to self management
- A useful guide to time management
Also provided on the right is a link to MindTools, an external provider of a wide range of resources to support personal development. There is a lot of information on this site, and you may find some of it useful. MindTools is not affiliated with the University, and the University does not take responsibility for any of the information on the MindTools website.
You may also find useful information through internet searches.