Mr Ryan Alexander
3rd year PhD student
Areas of Research:
- Small signal modulation characteristics of 1.3μm Quantum Dot
- Effects of p-doping on QD lasers
- S. K. Ray, K. M. Groom, R. Alexander, K. Kennedy, H. Y. Liu, M. Hopkinson, and R. A. Hogg.
Design, growth, fabrication, and characterization of InAs/GaAs 1.3µm quantum dot broadband superluminescent light emitting diodes.
J. Appl. Phys. 100, 103105 (2006)
- R.R.Alexander, D.Childs, H.Agarwal, K.M.Groom, H.Liu, M.Hopkinson, R.A.Hogg
Zero and controllable linewidth enhancement factor in p-doped 1.3μm QD lasers.
Japan. Jnl. Appl. Phy. Vol. 46 (2007) No. 4B (to be published April 2007)
- δ-p-doping 1.3 µm QD Lasers –Gain, Loss, T0, LEF, Modulation Dynamics
SSDM 13th-15th Sept 2006, Yokohama Japan
- Systematic study of the effects of δ-p-doping on 1.3μm dot-in-well lasers.
Quantum Dot meeting 19th Jan 2007 University of Nottingham
- Systematic Study of the Effects of δ-p-doping on 1.3μm Dot-in-Well Lasers
IPRM 14-18 May 2007, Matsue Japan
- Systematic Study of the Effects of δ-p-doping on 1.3 μm Quantum Dot Lasers
•UK Compound Semiconductors, Sheffield, UK, 4-5th of July, (2006)
- BAE Systems
Hardware Design Engineer Head Up Displays
Aug 01-Aug 04
- Nortel Networks
Technician on 10GBs-1 optical network systems
Feb 00-Aug 01
JSPS Summer Programme Fellow June-Sept 06
Arakawa labs, IIS, University of Tokyo