Another important arm of the software. PeerMark gives staff the ability to conduct electronic peer review assessments. The functionality of PeerMark includes:
- Selection of specific dates and times for peer submission
- Selection of number of papers students will review
- Creation of specific criteria or questions on which to base the review via an extensive PeerMark library
- Score: Likert style grading facility for reviewers to award points on specific questions. Additional point score facility for Instructors to grade peer reviews
- Facility for reviewers to add commentary on the paper itself.