GradeMark is an integral part of Turnitin’s functionality and provides staff with the ability to conduct e-assessment.
This means that staff can easily mark all student assignments online in one place, and also give students rich feedback in either audio or text format. The intuitive GradeMark interface contains:
- Quickmark sets: A set of commonly used marking terms that you can easily drag and drop onto the submission; you can also create your own set
- Feedback area: You can place inline feedback easily onto the submission itself and you can also leave more general commentary next to the submission
- Score: A mark or a grade can be returned on the piece of work submitted
- Rubrics: You can create your own marking criteria and assign it to a single or multiple assessments, these can also be made available to students
- Anonymous marking: You can set any of your assignments to anonymous, which prevents anyone marking the assignment from seeing student names.