Installing Thunderbird on a computer at home
- Click on the right hand link to go to the Mozilla Thunderbird website. The site will identify your operating system and offer you the correct software to download.
- Click on the Free Download link and save the download file to your computer.
- Double click the file Thunderbird setup .exe file to install it on your computer, the Install wizard will run.
- Click 'Next' when prompted at all points through the wizard to install Thunderbird.
- Click 'Finish' Thunderbird should now run.
- Follow setup instructions from the right hand link.