myVacancies - register now to advertise your vacancies
Join thousands of other employers by registering to use myVacancies to advertise your opportunities to our students and graduates. This FREE online service enables you to promote:
|graduate jobs||part-time work||summer placements|
|year-long placements||vacation work and schemes||voluntary work|
myVacancies is used by more than 10,000 University of Sheffield students and graduates each year. By using myVacancies you can quickly and easily:
- post job adverts 24/7 including details about your organisation, its vacancies, relevant links to your website and how and when to apply
- modify your entries to ensure they remain up-to-date
- monitor viewings of your advertisements
- keep informed about other ways in which we can help with your recruitment
- distribute your entries to other universities who use ProspectsNet (charges apply)
T: 0114 222 0900
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (for enquiries only - please send us your vacancies using the link above)
Sign up to our e-news, available on the right to find out about recruiting talented University of Sheffield students or graduates.
Located in the busy Students' Union building, our Student Jobshop provides you with additional free support to promote opportunities for current students including casual jobs, part-time and temporary work, placements and internships.
Important: Students can work full-time during vacations, however, we advise those on full-time courses to work a maximum of 16 hours per week during term-time.
Contact the Student Jobshop
T: 0114 222 0940
Online Proforma - for one off part-time or work experience vacancies. If you wish to advertise with us on a regular basis, please use our myVacancies service.
Recruitment agencies can find out more about using myVacancies to advertise vacancies on behalf of their clients here.
Employer of the Month
You can enhance student awareness of your organisation and its opportunities by becoming our Employer of the Month. In addition to posting your opportunities on myVacancies, the package available to just one organisation each month includes:
- exclusive distribution of your recruitment literature and any promotional material via the Careers Service and Student Jobshop
- promotion of your Employer of the Month status on the Careers Service website, including your logo and a link to your recruitment website
- an advertisement on the plasma screen in the Careers Service for the month
- an announcement on the myVacancies Jobseeker dashboard, including a link to your website
- a mention in our weekly Faculty e-newsletters
- postings on the Careers Service Twitter account and Facebook page for students and graduates each week during your month.
The cost of being our Employer of the Month is £200 + VAT.
Need some space to conduct interviews or hold assessment centres? We can find you suitable venues on campus.
Note that use of our service is governed by our 'Policy for the Promotion of Employers and their Opportunities', available to download from the right hand menu.